Natural Cream Deodorant - Patchouli
The Loving Nature
No Nasties | Non-GMO | Vegan | Highly Effective
Made with organic Patchouli essential oil.
Scent Description: heavy and deep, musky, earthy aroma with fresh fruit-like tones.
This natural deodorant is 100% natural and contains 72% certified organic ingredients. It will target and effectively neutralise odour without using harmful chemicals or sweat blockers.
Your body will continue to sweat and get rid of harmful toxins but without the bad smell. The ingredients used will absorb moisture and deodorise, helping to keep you dry and fresh.
This product comes in fully reusable/recyclable packaging.
How to apply:
Remove a pea-sized amount from the jar using a spatula or your fingers to gently apply and delight your armpits until absorbed into the skin.
If you suffer from sensitive skin or extra sensitivity after shaving please refrain from using it on those days. Furthermore, we suggest you shave at night and apply it in the morning.
If your skin is not used with natural products, you will likely go through a detox phase. At first, it might seem that the deodorant is not working. This is totally normal and we would suggest applying raw organic apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice to your pits and patiently continue use.
Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot and Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Oil, Pure Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Red Mandarin and Lemon.
Benefits of the ingredients:
- Cocoa butter is soothing and nourishing
- Coconut oil cools, nourishes, detoxifies and soothes skin
- The essential oils have strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Arrowroot and Tapioca starch are natural moisture absorbers, helping to keep you dry and fresh.
- Sodium bicarbonate is a valuable mineral. It balances your skin’s pH and also inhibits bacteria – the perfect natural deodorizer
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties. It gets absorbed without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores.
- Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) is both a nutrient and an antioxidant that helps to heal your skin.
You can be rest assured that this product is:
- Plastic Free Packaging
- Neutralises odour fast
- Aluminium and parabens free
- Tested on us – never on animals
- Blended with organic essential oils
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Free from alcohol, phthalates and any toxic chemicals
- Invisible after application – doesn’t stain clothes
- Handmade with love in the United Kingdom
We recommend not to use on broken or irritated skin and straight after shaving.
Use our natural organic deodorant cream within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.
If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use. Please consider using our Unscented Natural Deodorant, specially formulated for sensitive skin.
At Naturbon, we are particular about customer service and because we know that you are excited to receive your products just as we are keen to please you we have the following steps:
- We ship all orders received before 1pm GMT weekdays same day.
- If we receive your order after 1pm GMT or over the weekend, we ship it next working day
- All United Kingdom orders are shipped with next day delivery postage, which may take between 2 day to 4 days to receive due to current COVID context.
- All European Orders are shipped with international priority delivery, which may take between 3 to 6 days to receive due to current COVID context.
- All 'Rest of the World' orders are shipped with international priority delivery, which takes between 5 to 10 days depending on country and any
We ship all orders above £35/€39 for FREE within Europe. You can still order below this amount but you will be charged:
- £3.30 for United Kingdom orders
- €6.99 for European orders
- £15/€16.99 for Rest of World orders
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an automated email on the email address you provided. Once the orders have been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification with tracking number.
Naturbon does not take any responsibility for paying charges for international customs for global customers. We do not have any control over the shipment once it leaves the EU region and the charges will be your responsibility. Please find out your country’s custom charges for orders. We do not refund orders that are returned because a customer did not or could not pay the custom fee for their package.
We hope that you are happy with each product you receive from us and decide to become a loyal Naturbon patron. However, we also understand that not all of our products may suit you and you may have various reasons to return products back.
We will be happy to refund, replace or exchange the item in question as far as we receive the product back in its original packaging or as you received it.
Please contact us within 30 business days of receipt of goods by sending a message to email@example.com. We will send you all details for returns (at no cost to you) and process your refund or exchange immediately we receive the products.
We you are returning, we will really appreciate it if you give feedback about why to see how to make you happy for future purchases. Our customers are very valued.
If your package did not find its way to you, please do let us know within 30 days of order placement. Each order has a tracking number which you can use to track your package. We will resend another order if we it can not be traced. Please be advised that we are not responsible for providing refunds if the address is incorrect or if the tracing information indicates that the order was delivered.